Ella stayed with a real babysitter for the first time on Saturday night. A girl that I used to babysit for asked if she could spend some time with Ella as an extra credit project for her child development class. Of course, we couldn't turn that down! Maggie, our babysitter, said that Ella did great. I think she was a little fussy for the first 30 minutes or so, and then she was fine (Ella, not Maggie :)). I am so glad we found someone else we can trust to watch our little girl.
Ella also started getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth this week. She is even doing a little "army crawling" with her arms. Here's a great video.
Ella loves when we play "booga-booga" ... cracks her up everytime!
Ella eating frozen fruit out of a mesh teether ~ these things are great
Can't wait to see what our next "first" will be!




No comments:
Post a Comment