Recently, everything that resembles even the slightest round shape is a "ball" to Ella. It's almost out of control how much she is obsessed with balls right now. I was waiting in the world's longest line at Old Navy on Black Friday and I had to physically block the basket of sports balls from Ella's view so that she wouldn't start chanting "ball" over and over and whining at me when I didn't let her have one. Success!
She has also mastered "dog" and calls just about every fuzzy, furry creature a dog, including her octopus bath toy (and by the way, it's very strange to say "no, Ella, that's not a dog ... it's an octopus"). The only animal that she doesn't call a dog is a "duck" because she knows that's not a dog .. it's a "quack-quack", of course. Funny girl.
Here's a link to her one year (well, 15 month) pictures.
www.sorellimages.com/ellasyn1year/
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the mohawk!! :) And Turner was CRAZY Ball kid too. Loved that phase.
ReplyDelete