Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Showers and Buttercream Frosting

We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family members who are helping us celebrate our baby girl! Each and every shower has been so special and so much fun. I think most of the weight I have gained this trimester has been from all the cake!

Mahaffie Elementary Shower ~ May 5th


Clearwater Creek Elementary Shower ~ May 13th


School Psychologist Shower ~ May 26th



Check out the adorable diaper cake made by one of the psychs!

Shower hosted by my best friends ~ June 6th


Shower hosted by my neighbors and bunco friends ~ June 18th

What a perfect book!
Sibling gift!

1 comment:

  1. All of your showers look like fun! AND they were spaced out nicely. :) I loved the diaper cake I received from a girlfriend....they're a PAIN to undo though, when you need a diaper in a hurry!
    Cousin Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...