Wow, I need to be better about doing these blog updates ... I am way behind, and I don't even have a child yet!
The past month and a half has been very exciting. Over mother's day weekend, Eli and I took a trip to Princeton, NJ to visit Eli's mom and sister and watch Rachel dance in her senior performance. She was the Swan Queen in Swan Lake and was absolutely beautiful. I got goosebumps and teary eyed everytime she came on stage. Baby Gaghen liked the music, too, because she was dancing away in my belly throughout the entire show.
We had a great time visiting Eli's family in Princeton. We spent a lot of time catching up, enjoying the beautiful weather, shopping, and eating yummy sorbet. Eli is going back to NY in mid June for work and will head to Princeton for Rachel's high school graduation. We are so proud of her and wish her lots of luck as she pursues a professional career in ballet.




No comments:
Post a Comment