Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Minute Nesting

Whew ... we finished the kitchen floors before the baby got here, which is a huge relief! Eli worked his butt off and the floors are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with how they turned out. Here are some before, during, and after pictures of the big project!



Today is August 5th (the due date), and we are still awaiting the arrival of our baby girl. As of right now, the plan is for me to be induced tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that everything goes well. We'll post some pictures of our newest addition as soon as we can!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is inducement date!!?? What hospital...can you update this post or email me so I know. I can always call your mom, I suppose. ;) Good luck! You'll do great - I think our fam was made for babies. LOL
    -cousin jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...