Well, my due date is in 5 days and I feel like I am ready to pop! There is a chance that I will be induced by the end of next week if she doesn't come before then ... we'll see. I think that she will arrive as soon as this house gets put back together. Eli has been working so hard and is almost done with our new hardwood floors. They are absolutely beautiful - I can't wait to post pictures!
Here are some pictures from our Gillispie family shower last weekend. I think there were some bets placed on whether or not I would make it to this one. It was such a blast as it always is when my family gets together!
Yummy cake and homemade mints
A game where the guys had to stuff as many balloons under their shirt as they could and then try to tie their shoes - hilarious!
Her first KU blanket made by my aunt Mickie - love it!
A fabulous diaper cake made by my cousin Theresa
Baby carriage pinata for the kids
The proud parents-to-be




No comments:
Post a Comment