Monday, October 26, 2009

Who Doesn't Want to Save a Little Cash?

After realizing just how expensive diapers and formula are, I have started looking into finding coupons online. It's amazing what you can find when you take the time to do this! A few friends told me about some great websites, so in case anyone is interested, here you go:

http://www.coupons.com/ (just print and go)

http://www.stlmommy.com/ (a mom who blogs about money saving deals)

http://www.afullcup.com/ (just print and go)

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ (another mom blogger)

I also signed up at http://www.strongmoms.com/ and am getting great Similac coupons in the mail. I even got some free samples! I signed up my mom as well so I can get double coupons. What a deal!

Our next mission is to get a Costco membership so we can buy in bulk. It will be interesting to see where we are going to store everything!

And now for an Ella update. Our baby girl has developed a love for sucking on her hands and fingers. May be good, may be bad. The best part is she doesn't need our help to stick it back in when it comes out! Here's a great pic :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cousin. I got your FB message (via email). I'm so sorry I haven't responded, I've been very lazy at home and not been on the computer except for quick email checks. I will respond tonight and send along the new address you requested.

    I know how you feel about going back. It stinks. I can't say anything more about it. Just take it a day at a time. :) Thanks for the money saving ideas, by the way!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...