Ella LOVES:
Bananas, people-watching, vibrating teethers, belly kisses, being tossed up into the air, "wiggles", chewing on paper or books, music, silly songs, her dog Marley, and rides in the stroller
Ella's aunt Rachel was in town for a KC Ballet audition. We had so much fun hanging out with her and aunt Emily!
Watching an "e-book" on the computer .. she loved it!
Chicken and veggies ... YUM!
Ella and her cute little coat
I made these amazing cupcakes (thanks to my friend Sarah's "buttcake" buttercream recipe). I wanted to see what Ella would do with it ... don't worry, I'm the one who licked it off her fingers!
A note for our blog readers: I took away the need to have a special account in order to make comments, so it is much easier for you to leave a comment if you want to. We'd love to hear
from you!




I can comment now! Yahoo! ha Ella is getting so big and as beautiful as ever! Even though you guys live far it seems like I get to watch her grow up because of this blog:) Love and miss ya guys!
ReplyDeleteHope you loved the "buttcake" frosting! :) Sarah
ReplyDeletewow...she sure is a cutie!! We can't wait to see you guys again. Love ya, Josh, Melissa & Grace
ReplyDelete