Eli had a conference scheduled in San Francisco and I happened to be on spring break, so I tagged along. Who would pass that opportunity up? We had such a blast. I think we saw most of the city within the first two days we were there, and I was definitely worn out from all the walking (especially up and down those hills trying to find out where we could get a mulitple day trolly/bus pass)!

We went everywhere, from Ferry Market Plaza to Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park, Cow Town, Pier 39, Fort Point, Ocean Beach, and Union Square. We did lots of sightseeing and ate some fabulous food. It was sad to leave such a beautiful and fun city ... what an amazing trip.




Abby, your baby bump is adorable! I don't think I've seen you since xmas. We might all live in the same "city" but we never see one another enough, so I'm excited to follow you on here! :)
ReplyDelete-(cousin) Jessica
YAY!! Glad you finally entered the blog-o-sphere!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute Abby! I love reading this since I NEVER get to see you anymore. I'll see you a LOT for your baby showers though--I should probably start helping to plan these... :) Love, Becky (FRIEND, member of KU girl's support group, and colleague)
ReplyDelete