Wow - we've got about 4 weeks (give or take a couple) until our baby girl arrives. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by ... it seems like it was just yesterday that we found out we were having her! Everytime I go into her room, I get so excited about everything. She is going to be such a great addition to our lives.
As far as how I am feeling, things are definitely getting tougher, but I am hanging in there the best that I can. I really can't complain since I am off for summer break, but regardless, I am still exhausted and uncomfortable most of the time. I am sleeping a little better at night (thanks to my new friend tylenol pm) but am getting worn out easily during the day anytime I do a lot of physical activity. Those braxton hicks contractions are starting to happen more regularly, as well, and they aren't so fun.
At my doctor's appointment yesterday, my doctor informed me to "feel free and go into labor at anytime" ... YIKES, could we wait just a couple of more weeks? I am sure by then I will be more than ready to say goodbye to pregnancy and say hello to our newest addition.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Go into labor anytime!!? You are too early - go with your response and hold her in there a couple more weeks at least. LOL Of course, selfishly, I want to meet her, but still....two more weeks at LEAST for a good cooking.
ReplyDeleteHey Abs! Just realized you had a blog (from a Facebook post) Cool! You look fantastic. You'll have so much fun with your baby girl. If you ever need any advice, or even just an ear or sounding board, let me know! :) And next time you're in STL, call me! I can email my number. Have a great last 4 weeks!
ReplyDelete-Jess Stern
www.scrappinwithjess.blogspot.com