Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Look

If you read this blog regularly, you have probably noticed a few new things. It was sort of a forced change - my old background was retired, and I had to install a new one. Thank goodness that http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ came to my rescue - I love this website! I hope you like the new look. It's very february-ish, don't you think? The hearts fully encompass the love I have for my blog and the things I write about, so it couldn't be more perfect for me. The only other thing on my blog "to-do" list is come up with a new name. Still working on that -- some ideas I have had: Kansas Girl, Over the Rainbow, etc. Want something creative, catchy, and something that represents what this blog is all about. Anyways - if you have any cute ideas, let me know.

One new thing I added are the share and print buttons at the bottom of each post. If you want to share one of my stories or recipes, or even print one, you can do so by clicking on the post title and then clicking a share or the printer button at the bottom. Piece of cake! I also added a widget where you can click on other blog posts that are related to the one you just read. Feel free to browse and read all about the things that make me smile everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...