I got to watch KU sail (well, kinda) into the NCAA championship along side some of my favorite people. I had the pleasure of spending two years with some amazing women at the University of Kansas. I absolutely love these girls and wouldn't have made it though my grueling graduate program without them. We had a blast celebrating Coryn's final days of being a single woman ... as if the game wasn't fun enough, we continued on to dance the night away at a local bar with live music. I felt like I was 23 again without a care in the world.
Two nights later, KU lost to Kentucky in the final, but you know what? I was still proud of them and still darn proud to be a Jayhawk. Nothing could take away from the heart I saw in those boys as we watched them come back and beat team after team in the tournament. I watched them pull off one amazing win that night with my girls, and that filled my heart enough to last me until next season. Rock Chalk.





No comments:
Post a Comment