Sunday, April 29, 2012

Some Bunny's at the Back Door

Ella woke up on Easter morning to a brand new train set. This thing is so cool - with a tunnel and switch bridge and a big colorful sheet to show you all the formations you can make. Plus, it is the perfect size for Ella. She loved it ... choo choo.


Another Easter surprise? Eli went out to check the mail, and apparently ran into a neighbor of ours who offered to loan him an Easter Bunny costume. Well, as you can see, he took him up on the offer. He put this on in our back yard and then proceeded to knock on the back door. I was up in the kitchen, and heard Ella freaking out about something at the back door. I came downstairs and saw immediately why she was freaking out ... wouldn't you? After the initial scare, I couldn't stop laughing, especially when he broke out the squeaky EB voice. After about thirty seconds, Ella said, "that's dada!" I had a feeling we would have had to break this news to her anyways to get her to go near him.


Even though she knew it was her dad, she was still a little hesitant to get too close. After a while, she hesitantly gave him a hug. Notice the left leg holding back just in case she needs to split.


I was shocked when she actually went to sit on his lap! Wahoooo - an Easter Bunny pic where Ella isn't crying!


The Easter Bunny hid some eggs around our yard, so of course we had to go and find them all. This is something I will look forward to every year. Ella was so excited and so darn cute in her little Easter dress. I think she matched the eggs perfectly.






  


We had a family Easter dinner at my great aunt's house in Shawnee. Turns out the EB made a visit over there, too, which Ella was pretty excited about.
  


This time, the EB left something other than candy/toys in the eggs ... oh yeah.


Stealing kisses from my sweetie pie. From what I hear, this act is short lived, so I'm taking advantage as much as I can.


Ella and her mama.


Ella and her dada.


Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...